Comments about this site and the progress I make, as well as bugs I need to fix.
Just an update. While it might not look like much on the surface, I've been busy entering parts into the site database. I do not have this information in electronic form, so I just have to enter it the old-fashioned way.
Right now, if you look at motors before 1980, you see a listing of parts for that motor, if available. This past summer, I entered all the Evinrude/Johnson/OMC/BRP motors from 1980 to current. This was a huge job, but I got it done. Now I am entering all the parts in the Sierra Catalog and will reference them up to the motors they work with, along with Amazon links. Right now I am entering piston rings and have about 100 more pages to go! I believe the result will be worth the effort.
I am writing some custom programs to help with the referencing, but first I need to get all the parts entered.
I did put a link to the 2018 Sierra Catalog so people can look up parts that I do not have entered yet.
I have a few other site issues I want to clean up, but for right now, I want to get all the parts data entered.